Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for stopping by Cat Lady Kate's blog. I'd like to introduce myself and tell you why this blog is a great resource.

My name is Kate. I live in Northern Virginia, and I have two cats. Their names are Hide and Seek. Hide and Seek are brothers; they started out as my foster kittens when they were four months old. Despite my best intentions to just be a foster, I quickly fell in love with these two and realized I couldn't part with them. They became my cats (or maybe I became their human). They're now two years old, and they consistently entertain me and make my life more enjoyable.

My family has had pets since before I was born. Dogs, cats, fish, hamsters--you name it, they've been part of our lives! We got our first cat when I was 6, and I've been hooked ever since. I currently pet sit professionally. I've studied cats, their behavior, their needs, and their health extensively. I spend a great deal of time making sure that all the animals in my life--from Hide and Seek to my pet sitting clients--get my absolute best. I'm constantly researching and reading to stay on top of all things cat. 

In this blog, I'll share information, tips, facts, ideas, questions, and stories about cats. Please leave your comments and questions in the comments section after each post.

Will you introduce your fuzzy friends in the comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment